Wanted Looking for LHD Troopy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wife and i have been looking for awhile and I just thought i post again what we want.

LHD is preferable, minimal rust as we have no skills nor do we have any sources to help fix any where we live. Our intent is to use for camping with family and road tripping in a few years when the kids are in college. Engine/tranny is open but prefer diesel with 5 speed.

We aren't looking for project as we already have one with a 40.

Hello.
I'm about to list my HJ-45 troopy on BAT bringatrailer dot com (another good place to look) but it may be more than you are looking for.
I only have it up at A Classic Car for Bitcoin? Yes, Cars for Cryptos. – Nelson Wells so far. Best of luck, Nelson Wells, Athens, GA
Questions welcome. oh, also it's a RHD, which I personally love. not for everyone, of course.

This one has been on Craigslist here in LA for months now.

Plenty of troopies for sale in Australia. Given the USA prices you could find one down there, fly down, buy the truck, have a vacation in it and ship it home and still spend less than just about every USA troopy for sale. Going to be RHD but not that big of a deal.

Plenty of troopies for sale in Australia. Given the USA prices you could find one down there, fly down, buy the truck, have a vacation in it and ship it home and still spend less than just about every USA troopy for sale. Going to be RHD but not that big of a deal.
Excellent idea!!

I'd say no Gremlin, no deal :p

That was the nicest Gremlin I'd ever seen.
Folks were coming up and photographing it, not even giving the troopy a second glance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom