Looking for JDM Hilux being Parted out? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone,

I am looking for an electrical harness for the engine compartment of my 1993 JDM LN107 4x4 Double cab Hilux. Since my initial post regarding the harness, I have learned that it (the harness) has been used in the 1989 - 1994 JDM Hilux pickups that have the 2800cc 3L diesel engine and electric aerial. Whether the Hilux has a single or double battery 12 volt electrical system, or if the pickup is a single or double cab does not matter.

The keys to finding the harness that will work in my Hilux are:
The vehicle must be a JDM Hilux that came with the 3L engine and an electric aerial. These 2 features are common to all of the 1989 - 1994 Hilux photos I have seen, and the engine compartment in all of them look almost identical to mine.

(Please see photos below)

_
1991hdc2b1992hdc2b69jo2.jpg

1989hdc1b1991hds2b70gs7.jpg

Please let me know if you have any 1989 - 1994 Hilux pickups that came with the 3L engine, an electric aerial and are being parted out. I am also looking for the plastic battery tray found under the battery on the right hand side of the pickup.

If it is possible please send me photos so that I can tell you if the harness you have will work in my Hilux.

Regards

Andrew.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom