Looking for inner/outter door felt for 10/79 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
From what I could find online it looks like Toyota no longer makes inner and outer door felts for non-vent window FJ40s?

Can anyone recommend a good source or current part numbers?

City Racer

I'm pretty sure none of the City Racer applications will fit in my truck.

Screenshot_20200716-201556.png

From what I could find online it looks like Toyota no longer makes inner and outer door felts for non-vent window FJ40s?

Can anyone recommend a good source or current part numbers?

Have you thought about talking to a parts professional vs. going with what you see online?

Have you thought about talking to a parts professional vs. going with what you see online?

I'd like that, dealerships don't seem to know about these old tracks. Are you offering sir?

I bought a set for both of my front doors from Cruiser Corps in Oklahoma City. Of course I have the '77 model year but it is a non-vented window so it should fit your later model. Good Luck.

I bought a set for both of my front doors from Cruiser Corps in Oklahoma City. Of course I have the '77 model year but it is a non-vented window so it should fit your later model. Good Luck.

Thanks for the reply. Their website is currently showing out of stock. Man these things are difficult to track down!

Order them online from the nearest Toyota dealer online so you can go pick them up (no shipping charge). Inner is 68160-90300 18.50ea outer is 68180-90300 21.72ea

Order them online from the nearest Toyota dealer online so you can go pick them up (no shipping charge). Inner is 68160-90300 18.50ea outer is 68180-90300 21.72ea

Thanks for the part numbers, extremely helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom