Looking for ideas on storing a few cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
Threads
I posted the below in the Austin Chapter as well. Since I live about half way between both markets I thought I’d share this with this group as well. I’m looking for any ideas/suggestions and appreciate any feedback you can provide. Thanks. Jimmy

Folks, it’s with mixed emotions (for me :) )that my family and I have decided to sell our place and move to Ft Collins CO. It’s a good time for my wife and I to make the move and both our sons are already living up there. My challenge is I can’t list my house until I remove the cruisers off my place ( any not stored in my shop). Until my house sells I’d prefer not to ship the trucks north so I’m looking for a place to store them, a few trailers, and a tractor. The ideal option would be to rent Around 5000 square feet in a remote part of someone’s ranch/land. The goal would be they are not visible from the street or by the family living/visiting their place. The count at this point is 28 LC’s, one old Z28, 3 trailers and a tractor. The problem I’m running into with most boat/RV places is they require current state registration for each vehicle plus it would be cost prohibitive. you may not have such a place yourself, but possibly know of someone that does (family member/friend). I plan on paying for this space will contract with some transport companies once I sell my place and get a few acres in CO. If you have any ideas/suggestions, please call/text me at 713-805-3962. Thank you, Jimmy

So I talked with my neighbor who owns 1200 acres. Good original German family that settled on their ranch in the 1880’s and he’s agreed to carve out a place for me to store the trucks. I was hesitant to ask as they are very private and really did not expect them to be so amendable to my proposal. They are good folks and fortunately he’s setting up a spot right across from my place. This means I can move the non- running trucks with my tractor. So no trailering required. Good fortune on my part and a huge relief going forward. They have goats so I will procure enough hog paneling to build a barrier around the trucks. Thanks again to those that responded via text etc.
Jimmy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom