Looking for help with a PPI for a 200-Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mycars

SILVER Star
Threads
I am finally ready to join the LC community and am interested in a 200 for sale in Houston. It looks like there are several TX groups on ih8mud so if there is a better group to direct this PPI request please let me know. But if someone in here would be willing to do a PPI in Houston please let me know. I would be flying in from Wisconsin so that is why I want to have a PPI done before I potentially fly down for the purchase. I will compensate accordingly - cash, gas, booze, etc.

Here is the rig I'm considering: For Sale - 2013 Landcruiser w/ mild build Houston TX - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2013-landcruiser-w-mild-build-houston-tx.1267233/

Thanks,
Mike

Depending on what part of town it’s located in, and how cooperative the owner/dealer is, you might want to check with @duggy or @ranma21

(I suspect they’d be more of a “have the vehicle taken to them”, than a “send them to the vehicle”, but I’d also expect them to be more thorough than your basic enthusiast)

Depending on what part of town it’s located in, and how cooperative the owner/dealer is, you might want to check with @duggy or @ranma21

(I suspect they’d be more of a “have the vehicle taken to them”, than a “send them to the vehicle”, but I’d also expect them to be more thorough than your basic enthusiast)
Thank you very much!

We'd love to take a look at this vehicle for you. Let us know if we can perform a pre-purchase inspection on it for you. Give the shop a call anytime. 281-849-8201

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom