Looking for help(Not Love) hopefully in all the right places. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey No. NV. Guys,
Not sure if this is the place to post this but, I need help installing brakes on all four corners. My jack that I have which I usually use for my wife's car does not, or is not strong enough to want to lift my 120/GX of course. I have ordered my parts(Pads and Rotors) and can drive within the Reno/Sparks/Fernley/Fallon area if you are willing to help. Looking to do this(due to time and S/H restraints) between the 17th and 24th of June, or later if need be. I can pay you for your time If need be as well( As long as you're easy on my wallet of course lol).
If this is not the correct place to post this, then would Mods please either move or let me know where to place this?

PS: I have tools I can bring as well, so you aren't using yours. Post here, or PM me is okay too.. Or, if you know of any shops which won't devour my arm or leg?

Thanks a Bunch!!!!!

May be able to help if you can come down to Carson. You say rotors too? Are yours warped or overly thin?

Hey Greg, thanks a million for the offer, Sir. Yeah, rotors too. I had not realized that they(Rotors) are grooved, which may mean;
1) They poss. got rock/debris and has been tearing into them for a while.
2) Been like that for a while without me noticing it.
I can also provide lunch and beer if need be(although I do not drink).

Hey Greg, thanks a million for the offer, Sir. Yeah, rotors too. I had not realized that they(Rotors) are grooved, which may mean;
1) They poss. got rock/debris and has been tearing into them for a while.
2) Been like that for a while without me noticing it.
I can also provide lunch and beer if need be(although I do not drink).
How deep are the grooves? Reason for asking is if they are not too bad then you can possibly have the rotors turned and still be within spec. But if you already have new rotors it really doesn't matter. Weekend will be a no-go for me due to Father's Day but may be able to help out during the week. I work till 4pm everyday so would have to be an evening endeavor.

How deep are the grooves? Reason for asking is if they are not too bad then you can possibly have the rotors turned and still be within spec. But if you already have new rotors it really doesn't matter. Weekend will be a no-go for me due to Father's Day but may be able to help out during the week. I work till 4pm everyday so would have to be an evening endeavor.
Yeah, to me, they seem pretty groovy(No pun intended), which is why I unfortunately already purchased them(rotors). Completely forgot about Father's Day as well. Definitely a no-go for me as well(Proud papa as well 😁).
If this was something which would come to fruition, then I'd rather not take your weekday afternoon to evenings with family.
If you would like to plan something after Father's day weekend, then I'm okay with that as well.
Again, IF it comes to fruition. No worries if it doesn't. I wholeheartedly appreciate your communication, and willingness. 👍