looking for HDJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
does anyone know of any importer here in Vancouver BC that brings in HDJ80? HDJ81's are dime a dozen but havent seen any HDJ80's anywhere.

There was one in saskatoon for sale some time ago, I think it might still be for sale. Try these guys. Contact MiniBrutes.com

Canada's premier mini truck solution provider.
If you saw us in the GO LOCAL directory, please use one our direct lines listed below for better service.

By Phone (306) 249-9013 or 1-866-585-9013 Or Cellular (306) 262-2777
By Email sales@minibrutes.com

By Fax (306) 249-9017

You can find us at:

3030 Idylwyld Drive North, Saskatoon, SK. S7L5Y6

Last edited:
does anyone know of any importer here in Vancouver BC that brings in HDJ80? HDJ81's are dime a dozen but havent seen any HDJ80's anywhere.

Ignorance be damned, but wtf is the difference? I thought the 1 instead of the 0 just inferred it was Japanese domestic market?

I assume that the difference (that Cyrus would like) is LHD, so that precludes Britain as a source. The reason that 81's from Japan are a "dime a dozen" and Hdj 80's are rare, is that after 15 years of normal use in Europe, there is substantially higher mileage on the vehicle. A 15 year old 81 from Japan often has less than 100k km on the clock while in Europe you would likely find mileages similar to one would expect on a 15 year old vehicle in North America...YIKES. So the reason 81 are common and the 80 are not..... value for the used vehicle buyer. Cheers, Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom