Looking for Green FJ40 pinstriping pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
Looking for FJ40 & FJ55 pinstriping pics

Looking for green fj40 dealer installed "toyota" pinstriping pics. I am considering having some vinyl stickers made up for the body of my fj40 I am restoring and cannot for the life of me find any pics of green fj40's with the decals along the hardtop section of the body. Similar to the one's pictured, would like to see something in white and how it might look on a restored green 40. Thanks!

EDIT: still looking for more pics especially of FJ55's with factory or dealer installed stickers!

Noah
001.jpg
011.jpg

Last edited:
653, Olive Green

There are a couple more pics in my 'after' thread. I could shoot a close-up for you if you want. I'm considering having this silk-screened onto my Paki top so it matches the doors and hood.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I am the first to admit I am a computer retard here. Does anyone have the ability to take the above picture and decal and put it onto a green cruiser and/or change the vehicle color of the above picture?

here's a link to the green I am speaking of:
http://www.scionlife.com/gallery/personal/35756_1.jpg

not my pics I just am saving for the same reason

these are the the pics that looked sorta green in the thumbnails.

Cal-

CCF01222008_00000.jpg

79REAR.JPG

DSC_1662.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

Grinch.jpg

Land%252520cruiser.jpg

P1010034.jpg

Thank you for posting these pictures! I would love to have some on mind some day.

skip the oem and go custom. saw this one about 15 years ago and it's still my favorite stripe job
r36.jpg
r37.jpg

Here are the ones that are on mine
100_9463a.jpg
100_9459a.jpg
100_9460a.jpg
IMG_0331.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom