Wanted Looking for good side window glass, rear quarter, for a 1980 FJ40. Not all scratched up. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Also looking for rear vent window, rear corner curved and cargo door glass. Located in Boise Idaho.

Last edited:
It’s not as bad as you think 😉
Ok, so I would need one vent glass, clear glass no tint, in very good to great condition. Might be interested in two if excellent condition. How much would you want and how much to ship to USA 83714.

I have a set of rear pop out windows in pristine condition for a Aug/‘76 and newer 40. Had them restored to like new condition. They are factory clear glass. Planned to convert my non popout cruiser to them, but decided to keep my truck stock last minute. Paid dearly for them too. Even had a pair of the hard top pillars the popout windows mount too cut from a scrapped top I had planned to weld in. Will sell those too f someone needs them.

If you’re interested in either, let me know. I’m in AL.

Last edited:
I have a set of rear pop out windows in pristine condition for a Aug/‘76 and newer 40. Had them restored to like new condition. They are factory clear glass. Planned to convert my non popout cruiser to them, but decided to keep my truck stock last minute. Paid dearly for them too. Even had a pair of the hard top pillars the popout windows mount too cut from a scrapped top I had planned to weld in. Will sell those too f someone needs them.

Sounds interesting. How much are we talking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom