Looking for good a good install shop to install a lift on my 4Runner. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a good install shop in Albuquerque New Mexico to install an OME lift on my 03 4runner. Anyone have any good places that have used? thanks

I am looking for a good install shop in Albuquerque New Mexico to install an OME lift on my 03 4runner. Anyone have any good places that have used? thanks

I'm assuming you think this is above your abilities. So, call Ryan, 400-5496, who just happens to lurk here. Or, you can send him a MUD PM at "reklund5." Ryan is a Toyota mechanic (Karl Malone) that does side work for xmas money :grinpimp:

Jon

Well I think I could possibly do it my self I just don't have any tools to do it or the time. I would like to be present during the install if possible to help out and learn, that would be great. I will shot Ryan an email and see what he can do. Thanks for the reply.

BTW, who are you? I see this is your first post.

Jon

My name is Chris, 24 years old, I have a 2003 SR5 V8 4Runner pretty standard. But am in the process of modifying. I am a manger for a construction company in Albuquerque.

Welcome Chris!

Ali

Hi Chris!
See www.hdcruisers.org for our club web site. Most of the sections have not been updated in a while but Jon keeps the "events" section current. We have a monthly meeting this Saturday so check the details on the web site and join us if you can. That V8 4Runner is a great truck!

-Mike-

Sounds fun, but I am actually going to be in Vegas this weekend, leaving tomorrow :beer: :bounce:

I'll try and make the next meeting, hopefully by then I will have my lift and a new set off BFG A/T. :D

Whatever, but we don't require a lift and off-road tires before you attend your first meeting. Just so ya know. :D

-Mike-

Whatever, but we don't require a lift and off-road tires before you attend your first meeting. Just so ya know. :D

-Mike-

Some people can get away with no lift for years without too much harassment. :D

Chris,

I've got the OME on my 04 4Runner. Nice addition. It isn't difficult to install. Have you bought the stuff yet? If not let me know. Give Slee Offroad a call to discuss your plans. With your V8 you will probably get a longer spring than mine for up front. They can also help with what your plans are if you have future plans for armor or a winch. Slee will sell the new front coils already compressed on the strut. Just plug and play. Super easy. I did not go this route, but it will make it a piece of cake. My dad an I used coil compressors and I was waiting for someone to die. Ended up bending one of Autozone's finest.

PM me if you want help (doesn't take many tools) or if you want to see mine. All the directions including pics for the lift can be found on toyota120.com. Slee sends directions as well and probably has the install online as well.

Graham

Last edited:
Just sent you a PM TroutRunner. Thanks

When's the meeting?

Mike -

I think the meeting is scheduled for this Friday, not Saturday? It's a little confusing, because the website says Friday, the 2nd, but it also says February 2nd. I'm assuming that Jon meant Friday, March 2nd, but maybe had a little typo. If it is really Friday, we are likely having it then because Shawn may be working on Saturday - just guessing.

Evan

Edit: Shawn's original message about the March meeting said Saturday, March 3rd. Now I am confused. Is it really Saturday?

Thanks -
Evan

Last edited:
Mike -

I think the meeting is scheduled for this Friday, not Saturday? It's a little confusing, because the website says Friday, the 2nd, but it also says February 2nd. I'm assuming that Jon meant Friday, March 2nd, but maybe had a little typo. If it is really Friday, we are likely having it then because Shawn may be working on Saturday - just guessing.

Evan

Edit: Shawn's original message about the March meeting said Saturday, March 3rd. Now I am confused. Is it really Saturday?

Thanks -
Evan

Gotta be my bad. I'll fix tonight.

agenda items?

Saturday is the day. any agenda items any of you want to add?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom