Looking for FSMs for 1988 BJ71 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried the download links at the top of the page, but they don't seem to be working at the moment and I would really like to have some in print. There is just something about having the print book there with you while working on a rig.

I know these might be hard to come by in the US but I thought some of the other nation members here might be able to help track something down. The wife just bought the BJ71 and I am already getting ideas that might require a service manual! Lol

There is no specific FSM for a BJ71. You need a Body and Chassis manual for the 7* 1980s models and an engine manual for the B 2B 3B and 13BT
So 2 manuals. They pop up on aussie ebay and I think one of the big cruiser parts sellers in the US ,was it Marv Spector had a bunch reprinted?.
A 60 series body and chassis manual is much the same and the 70s and 60 series of the same year share the same wiring diagrams.Obviously there are some differences due to engine configs.

Try this on google "Toyota B 2B 3B 13BT engine manual download'

I found the 13BT engine manual, but I'm having a difficult time finding the body and chassis manual. I found one in print for $110 but I'm wondering if it's worth the money???

I found the 13BT engine manual, but I'm having a difficult time finding the body and chassis manual. I found one in print for $110 but I'm wondering if it's worth the money???
Hello,

Printed manuals appear every now and then on eBay Australia. Search for Toyota Landcruiser and then go to Clothing, Merchandise, Media.

The book you need is the Chassis and Body Repair Manual for 70 Series, Europe & General, Publication No. RM183E.

Manual plus shipping should be around US$ 110, and it is worth every penny. Working on your Cruiser with this reference at hand is just great. The troubleshooting at the beginning of each section is also valuable. Furthermore, for guys like me, there is the pleasure of flipping through paper pages.

It is also available for download as a PDF. You can print it, bind it and there you go.

Hope this helps.

Juan

If its in VGC ,its cheaper than what the dealer sold them for.It has pretty much everything and its about 2 inches thick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom