For Sale looking for fj80 front coils (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for a set of fj80 front coils to lift my '97 4runner 7 wrap perferred but will take 8 wraps. I'm located in central California.

actually looking for the whole setup, tundra struts & LC coils, if anyone has it all laying around, I'll gladly take it all off your hands:)

I've got a whole set of coils from my 97. When they came off truck had 125,xxx. I'll go by my storage and see how many wraps they have tomorrow.

IMG_0902.JPG
IMG_0903.JPG

those fronts appear to be exactly what I'm looking for! any way you could get me the color codes off the springs? (just want to make sure they're what i need). how much you want for them?
I'll find out today what color is on them. For all four? 80 for the set plus shipping.

I forgot my phone to take pics. But I did look at them and one front has 2 purple 1 blue and 1 white and the other front has 1 purple 1 green and 1 white. One rear has 1 yellow and 2 pink and the other rear has 1 green and then 2 green. I can go take pics of them if needed. The springs are really clean under the dust. No rust. Truck lived in the dry west and the springs show it.

I forgot my phone to take pics. But I did look at them and one front has 2 purple 1 blue and 1 white and the other front has 1 purple 1 green and 1 white. One rear has 1 yellow and 2 pink and the other rear has 1 green and then 2 green. I can go take pics of them if needed. The springs are really clean under the dust. No rust. Truck lived in the dry west and the springs show it.

no pics necessary since you noticed the colors. they're what i need, but i only need the 2 front. the rear dont work for anything on my 4runner. PM me so we can work out the details

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom