Wanted Looking for FJ60 Roof Rack near Orlando Florida (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, I am looking for a roof rack for my 1987 FJ60 near the Orlando Florida area. Let me know what you have thanks
E717550D-A04B-4E72-BC0D-F75C34DC1B1B.jpeg

@dogfishlake is an awesome guy, provides an excellent product and ships anywhere for a very reasonable price.
Pat is a very active Mud Member and providing cool racks for the community is more of a passion than a business.

@dogfishlake is an awesome guy, provides an excellent product and ships anywhere for a very reasonable price.
Pat is a very active Mud Member and providing cool racks for the community is more of a passion than a business.
Thank you for the kind words my friend!

Here's Casey's sweet 60 with a Bowfin rack!
20190927_174903.jpg

I really like that rack, looks super awesome! I’m trying to find something used cause i’m poor😂

I really like that rack, looks super awesome! I’m trying to find something used cause i’m poor😂
No argument there. That is how I evolved to where I am. You could buy mounts from a vendor and build your own. I built my first rack from 1" emt conduit and welded in hog fencing. It was very stout and worked well. Wind noisy but functional. Go for it, that is the whole idea here.

No argument there. That is how I evolved to where I am. You could buy mounts from a vendor and build your own. I built my first rack from 1" emt conduit and welded in hog fencing. It was very stout and worked well. Wind noisy but functional. Go for it, that is the whole idea here.
I need welder friends 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom