looking for fj55 engine information and help with missing gaskets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi!

I am currently finishing restoring an FJ55 and I far as I know is a 4.2 2f engine. My mechanic needs gaskets for the pictures below. I have no idea where to get them. Can you help me identifying what is needed and where I can get them (preferably in EU, UK/US/AZ will also work).

Thank you!

e1.jpeg

e2.jpeg

I'm guessing that just a regular old intake/exhaust manifold gasket for a 2F is what you want. I get mine from Cruiser Outfitters, but there must be someplace closer to you

For your purposes, you should track down a Felpro set. It wil come with the gasket you need to rejoin the manifolds to each other as well.

Thank you 65swb45!

That is exactly what I am trying to do but I have troubles finding the ads in order to purchase. Fel-pro or other brand. I counted 12 holes there and I suspected the 2 parts will join somehow with the main block. I've asked the mechanic to send me a picture of the main block to fully understand how the final shape might look.

The gaskets for 2F that I found they all have 7 holes, unless (now it hit me) the holes are paired! Meaning each larger hole in gasket is actually for 2 smaller holes in the pictures I posted...

1629441851132.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom