looking for fj45 soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I did but i'm too late !!!! wish i will found one aleready in US i'm looking to Australia too. Found a shop in Belgium that got every soft top(all fj model) but never reply after 4 email .

So thnx ...if you know a used one let me know.

Gary C. (Waggoner5) had one for sale.

Mine is for sale...complete top with bows and hardware. Rear window zip/s rolls up, top portion of 1/2 doors is removeable for summertime, and the 1/2 doors are actually well done. All made by a local upholstery shop at some time and its actually a nice top and still in good shape. The 1/2 half doors would come with the top. I've got to free up some cash to get the hardtop I bought for the truck back into shape, so make me and offer.
1967FJ45side.jpg

Shane, can you take a bunch of pictures of how yours goes together for the rest of us. Reference materials. I like the look of the OEM but not the attachments and was probably going to build something else in the future. yours looks more "jeep" ish in the way it attaches which is probably better than snaps or buckles or "rope" inside a channel.

Here's a couple of pics. Btw...to those who have pmed me about a price for the doors/top......I'm really not sure. It would be a pain to ship with the bows, so I will try to decide on a fair price for someone local.
IMAG0031.jpg
IMAG0032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom