Looking for FJ40 owners in the Greene county Ohio area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Restoring my fj40 and need to be able to look at a together rig to help with mine. Would like to find an owner in the Xenia, Bellbrook area that would be willing to allow me to take a look at their rigs. I am located just outside of Bellbrook. Thanks

Restoring my fj40 and need to be able to look at a together rig to help with mine. Would like to find an owner in the Xenia, Bellbrook area that would be willing to allow me to take a look at their rigs. I am located just outside of Bellbrook. Thanks
Hello, I live in Beavercreek and am having similar issues. I found a shop in Walton KY called Specialty 4WD I believe they can help.

Hello, I live in Beavercreek and am having similar issues. I found a shop in Walton KY called Specialty 4WD I believe they can help.
Where are you located in Beavercreek? I am near the old Sugarcreek ski hills which is now a community center. What state of assembly is your rig in? If your wiring harness is still in the truck then it may help if I can take a look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom