For Sale Looking for fj40 cable gas pedal and sbc frame mouns (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm doing an SBC engine conversion on my FJ40 and am trying to find a cable gas pedal and the frame mounts used with the advanced adapters conversion kit.

I'm doing an SBC engine conversion on my FJ40 and am trying to find a cable gas pedal and the frame mounts used with the advanced adapters conversion kit.

I have your Cables style mount Gasd Peddles in stock and ready to ship

i have you 100% covered here

PM sent with photos

perfect for your GM resto mod

matt

A few pedals to choose from

47C3E6DE-0ED5-4AFC-96D4-556661A40F35.jpeg

Hi matt here

this is a Late Model cable Style hook up gas Peddle , the last update refined design , and the text book go to style and yoear span range

for your planned GM conversion

NO RUST ,

Spring tension is SOLID

Easy Plug and Play Mount and cable hook up too

please PM me to further discuss , i can ship out tomorrow Priority mail 2 day for you as well :)

beware care full of peddles cut with a thin kerf grinder that appear they will work , they dont

A7D89E14-8BC9-432A-A8A5-D5CA75B8CC9D.jpeg
79518FDB-68B8-43DB-B94B-E70527BFFF1B.jpeg
D1613B72-F17C-4FC6-A4CB-58BBEEA4E7D9.jpeg

Last edited:

PM sent

I'm still looking. Converting to sbc. Need cable style accelerator pedal and cable.

Is there something wrong with the pedal Matt offered you?

I can offer a similar pedal, with a brand new cable, for $100 shipped. But if you need a photograph before you will pull the trigger, that won’t happen until Monday.

Is there something wrong with the pedal Matt offered you?

I can offer a similar pedal, with a brand new cable, for $100 shipped. But if you need a photograph before you will pull the trigger, that won’t happen until Monday.
Mark, I just got busy and didn't respond quickly. He said he only had one left so I figured it was gone. Does it have a provision for hand throttle?

Mark, I just got busy and didn't respond quickly. He said he only had one left so I figured it was gone. Does it have a provision for hand throttle?

I believe I have one of those.

I'm still looking. Converting to sbc. Need cable style accelerator pedal and cable.

I believe I have one of those.

i still have that same exact peddle assy kit available

it is NOT a hand throttle equipped

i do have several of those as well too

however , i will yield the floor to the elder Statesman , he may be able to better assist you ........

thanks
matt

\

67E0ACA9-B85D-49DC-9B38-F30F50B2E51D.jpeg

????

Do you have a pedal with the hand throttle cable mount available?
How much are you asking? I have a 1980 fj40 I've restored and added the pto winch with hand throttle. Can't find the pedal I had with the mount and debating adding the part to another 40 pedal or just getting another one. Thanks for reply. Bruce

How much are you asking? I have a 1980 fj40 I've restored and added the pto winch with hand throttle. Can't find the pedal I had with the mount and debating adding the part to another 40 pedal or just getting another one. Thanks for reply. Bruce
plus mine has throttle linkage mount to carb from pedal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom