Looking for fj40, advice please us spec. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I was buying a FJ40, I would only buy it from this site - you can look at every thread and see what work has been done on the truck and every question that was asked. May take a bit more time, but you will happier in the end.

And buy the best truck you can, so you and your wife can enjoy during the first ride.

The more modifications, the harder it can be to figure out what it has and what it needs. Rust, is expensive to fix unless you’re good with body work, and if you can drive before you buy. Good luck finding an FJ40!

That tan one, you can see the scrape marks on the rear end where they were trying to get rid of grease. Then looks like it was pressure washed and they couldn’t even wait until it was dry to take pics. And what is up with the rear brake hard line over the rear axle?! Made it 6” too long and just let it float out there?

That tan one, you can see the scrape marks on the rear end where they were trying to get rid of grease. Then looks like it was pressure washed and they couldn’t even wait until it was dry to take pics. And what is up with the rear brake hard line over the rear axle?! Made it 6” too long and just let it float out there?
Well the tan one sold. $30k. Yikes. That white one for $20k was a good find.
anyone with more leads hit me up!!

AK this is the way to go ;

Wife 40 years
FJ 40 model
Price 40 K USD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom