Looking for employment (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good evening/morning. I am looking for a change of scenery as my current situation has become less than ideal.

I have been working in the customer service fields for the last 7 years and bring a lot to the table as a leader and excel in customer service.

Hopefully, a fellow CSC can point me in the right direction.

USAjobs.com has a list of all federal jobs, the pay is usually good and benefits are second to none but you might have to do something other then customer service.

USAjobs.com has a list of all federal jobs, the pay is usually good and benefits are second to none but you might have to do something other then customer service.

which I am totally open to. Need to get away from this toxic situation, the anxiety that this job creates makes me sick.

Customer service is broad. Retail? Call center? Mgmt?

I saw Turtleback Trailers was hiring as of yesterday. Might be something different

200D9C8E-8FB6-4BC4-A2A5-F359EE54DFE2.png

Intel is investing 20 billion to the Ocotillo site... there will be job openings. Great company. PM me if you want.

What kind of position?

:cheers:

Im in car sales for the last 9 yrs it has its ups and downs but it can be very rewarding FYI

Im in car sales for the last 9 yrs it has its ups and downs but it can be very rewarding FYI

It is definitely than what I am used to. I was working in the firearms industry prior to this and the change of pace kills me at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom