Wanted Looking for early short running boards (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

red66toy

Supporting Vendor
Threads
if you dont have any luck, there is a guy from QLD Australia who is selling new replicas on Ebay Australia at a reasonable price, they look good too.

If your long boards are in good shape this is always an option, be happy to send you a template:
Thank you. The long boards are in relatively great shape so I would hold back cutting them up as a last option. I may have a line on a rough pair of shorties that need some work/rust repair so we will see. I'll PM you if I need that template! Thanks.

I could use a template. I need some shorties and was thinking about building some.

if you dont have any luck, there is a guy from QLD Australia who is selling new replicas on Ebay Australia at a reasonable price, they look good too.
What's the ebay link. Couldn't find the short running boards. Thanks Mike

Would the seller of the reproductions Simonp ship from Oz?

Last edited:
Would the seller Simonp ship from Oz?
Sorry, I never contacted the Oz seller. I actually got a set of shorties from @3_puppies . He had a set of originals that needed some restoration. Couldn't say no to a pair of hard luck cases. :)

You shall receive your reward in Cruiser Heaven.

You shall receive your reward in Cruiser Heaven.
My wife may send me to Cruiser Heaven sooner rather than later if I keep bringing home cruiser parts. :p

When your wife blows her stack over you bringing home Cruiser parts, tell her to be glad you're not bringing home a bunch of floozies instead !

Spoken my a.man who has obviously been single a while. No sane man would be bringing floozies home. The trouble would be bringing home what he caught from the floozie and then sharing it with his wife.

This is the number one rule in a marriage.
IMG_20190418_075646448.jpg

This hangs on our wall. In the case of bringing see home something from a floozie not sure even rule number one would help. Got the bringing cruisers parts home straighten out a long time ago. So much so she has become a enabler. Now I'm dealing with figuring out where I'm going to put two pallets of parts I have in Australia. Seems there is little interest in old cruiser projects and now thinking scarp metal may be the best solution.:bang:

Spoken my a.man who has obviously been single a while. No sane man would be bringing floozies home. The trouble would be bringing home what he caught from the floozie and then sharing it with his wife.

This is the number one rule in a marriage.View attachment 1956250

This hangs on our wall. In the case of bringing see home something from a floozie not sure even rule number one would help. Got the bringing cruisers parts home straighten out a long time ago. So much so she has become a enabler. Now I'm dealing with figuring out where I'm going to put two pallets of parts I have in Australia. Seems there is little interest in old cruiser projects and now thinking scarp metal may be the best solution.:bang:
If your parts are in Melbourne, i am sure i could help.

If your parts are in Melbourne, i am sure i could help.

I appreciate the offer but already have a friend in the Melbourne area who been working with for a while. While most the parts are in the Melbourne area last I heard he was working with another friend to get parts shipped to him so he can figure the loading on pallets. Besides in a manner the shipper will except have fragile items that need to be protected. Some of the items have had for over a year. Added another one just about a week ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom