Wanted Looking for Driver Side Front Bench Seat FJ40 1960's to 09/72 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Drake2

SILVER Star
Threads
I am trying to complete a 68 driver and I am in the market for a driver side front bench seat, in useable condition if possible. Hoping to trade but willing to buy for the right price/condition. Trying to avoid shipping because of the cost unless you don't want much for it or you just want it out of the way then shipping may work out. Maybe I will get lucky :hmm:

Thanks for looking!

1616000155455.png

Last edited:
I am trying to complete a 68 driver and I am in the market for a driver side front bench seat, in useable condition if possible. Hoping to trade but willing to buy for the right price/condition. Trying to avoid shipping because of the cost unless you don't want much for it or you just want it out of the way then shipping may work out. Maybe I will get lucky :hmm:

Thanks for looking!

View attachment 2617157
We’ve got a front driver bench chair, $250 + the ride. Send some pictures here in a bit. The frame is in excellent unrestored condition, the cover is also unrestored (what’s left of it anyway).

We’ve got a front driver bench chair, $250 + the ride. Send some pictures here in a bit. The frame is in excellent unrestored condition, the cover is also unrestored (what’s left of it anyway).
Thanks for the reply but unfortunately the cost is more than I can consider at this point especially plus the shipping. Thank you for the offer!

still looking.....and I have a buddy heading to UT - WA - NV - and back to WI so he could bring back with him.

Still have mine boxed up taking up room
I thought the guy in NY that I sent your way bought it. Did he ever reach out to you? I am just trying to avoid the costly shipping on it but if you still have it I may need to have it quoted again to see if it possibly came down in price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom