Wanted looking for brush guard for FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
can anyone help with a wrap-around grill guard/brush guard for an FJ62 that isn't equal in price to an ARB bull bar? i honestly don't need the bull bar, but i can't understand why a brush guard can't be found in the $400 range. i can find them $600+, but at that point i should get the extra strength and safety factor of the ARB. any help would be appreciated.

steel is pretty expensive these days so a good solid bull bar is expensive. dont go out and buy a cheap bullbar because one day when you need it it will fail. a lot of the time the less expesive bars when really used will flex into your truck and cause expensive damage. deff not something you want. If you have a good offroad shop near you you can often get some good deals on custom strong bullbars. but still dont count on it being cheap.

my $.02...custom, ARB, or none

thomas, you're certainly correct about steel being very expensive right now and that may be playing into this, but an ARB bull bar is far more substantial than some of the 'good' brush guards out there, yet they're still the same price. that simply doesn't make sense. i would prefer to spend $400, if i could, but would not want to buy crap in the process. just curious if anybody knew of any options in that price range.

and this is more relevant in 'wanted - parts' why?? i was asking for options to an ARB bull bar from the 60/62 people, not looking for a specific part for sale... i'll never get answers here. thanks.

Brush Guards

hello, im 17 years old, and i am wating til i am 18 years old to get my license, which is now less than 3 months away, and i am looking to now fix up my fj62. it is almost completely stock and i am wondering if anyone knows how to get the brush guard than has a bar that goes all the way under the driver and passenger doors. please help me i need this to impress my friends with my car... plz help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom