Looking for best OEM parts source (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 98 landcruiser and am looking for the best deal on OEM parts. I need a Mass Air Flow Sensor and a couple other things. BTW, my power antenna crapped out on me yesterday. Only comes up about 4 inches. Thanks for any suggestions.

Scott

Try CruiserDan (forum member) or Partznet.com (excellent prices)

American Toyota Parts Dept (aka CruiserDan's world)

866-591-4837

Mention you are calling as a member of MUD and you will get a nice discount, it's about 20% lower then standard OEM dealer prices.

American Toyota Parts Dept (aka CruiserDan's world)

866-591-4837

Mention you are calling as a member of MUD and you will get a nice discount, it's about 20% lower then standard OEM dealer prices.

Sorry if the answer is obvious, who do you ask for?

Thansk!

Sorry if the answer is obvious, who do you ask for?

Thansk!
Ask for Dan, extension 8.

Superb customer service...Dan's obviously been doin' his job for a long time, he's an expert.:clap:

Steve

I have a 98 landcruiser and am looking for the best deal on OEM parts. I need a Mass Air Flow Sensor and a couple other things. BTW, my power antenna crapped out on me yesterday. Only comes up about 4 inches. Thanks for any suggestions.

Scott

Where are you located? Your local club might have negotiated some decent prices with a local dealer. We have such an arrangement. CDan prices w/o the CDan knowledge :crybaby: , but no shipping either...

Ditto, the Where are you? Cheepest is not always the best solution. CDan know's what's up and will get you the correct parts. Again if you have a Toyota Club in your area they may recieve a discount at a local Toyota dealer that will rival Cdan pricing.

If it's Toyota Land Cruiser then Dan at American Toyota knows it or can find the correct answer. He's very good, I continue to give them my OEM part business regardless if they are the cheapest out there or not. It's without a doubt way cheaper then walking into your local Toyota dealer parts department.

Ask for Dan, extension 8.

Superb customer service...Dan's obviously been doin' his job for a long time, he's an expert.:clap:

Steve

Thanks for the info. You guys are very helpful!

I haven't had good luck with trdpartsforu. My most recent order was 12 months ago and my last. Had a rack come in dented. PITA getting them to do anything in a timely manner.

partsouq.com is pretty good prices for some things. Ships from the Middle East, but it's surprisingly quick.

I was racking my brains trying to figure out which model LC I have and then found their VIN search. Shipping prices seem a little high but there's a lot of positive reviews of them, so I will give it a go! Thanks.

Last edited:
I was racking my brains trying to figure out which model LC I have and then found their VIN search. Shipping prices seem a little high but there's a lot of positive reviews of them, so I will give it a go! Thanks.

Yeah shipping is high but often the part itself is so much cheaper than it is here that it makes sense

I saved several hundred on my windshield moldings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom