Looking for assistance from a AZ Mud Member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

777Gage

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello AZ Mudders,
Looking for assistance from anyone near Show Low?
I've got a new to me 2016 LC sitting at Hatch Toyota ready to be picked up. Aaron at Summit Transport had a driver lined up but it fell through, he is trying to find another but Show Low is off the beaten path for the transport drivers. Phoenix is the closest/largest hub and would make it much easier to get it to SoCal.

Would love to fly and road-trip it but that may take me till sometime late next week with current work load.

Any help is much appreciated!

(posted in the 200 forum as well)

So you need help getting it to phx ot what?
That's what I'm trying to work out. If Phoenix makes it easier on Aaron to load it or myself to fly in, drive home, then I'd have it brought there.

Or possibly someone get me in Phoenix when I can fly there and take me to Show Low? Which might not be the best?

Thanks for the reply!

Show Low has a small airport, fly into Phx and then take a flight into Show Low. That seems like it would be the best solution if you can't get an Autotransport out of Show Low.

I would think having someone drive it (or tow it on a flatbed) 1 hour north to Holbrook, which is right on I-40, would be the best and cheapest solution. I don't know anyone in Holbrook, but surely there's a CSC member on here who does.

I might be able to pick it up and bring it to my place in Gilbert, there are non-stop flights into Phoenix-Mesa Gateway (AZA) let me know.

Thank You all for the offers - always impressed with this community!

I got a text an hour ago that it was picked up and should see it tomorrow.

Appreciate it!

Thank You all for the offers - always impressed with this community!

I got a text an hour ago that it was picked up and should see it tomorrow.

Appreciate it!

I’ve noticed that dealer has a peculiarly large fleet of land cruisers for the size of the community. Glad you got it sorted out:beer:

I’ve noticed that dealer has a peculiarly large fleet of land cruisers for the size of the community. Glad you got it sorted out:beer:

Years ago when I was searching for a Sequoia remember Hatch popped up every time I searched and had more than one. Been kicking around the idea of a 4Runner and Hatch has popped again. Does seem odd for such a small community they have so many certified Toyota SUVs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom