Looking for an used trailer wheel 15" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
If you got a wheel or just a rim laying around, let me know. It's a 15" rim with 5 on 4.5" bolt pattern. The tire that I need is 225 75 15.

Local places want >$100 for the combo so I'm just looking for alternatives for a simple spare wheel for the utility trailer.

Thanks.

Ali -

What's with the MGB in your signature line? I've been to your house and I've never seen that before. Are you buying new toys or storing it elsewhere?

My first car was a 1958 MGA. It looked beautiful and it was a mechanical nightmare. I've often daydreamed about swapping that body onto Toyota running gear.

Evan

It's in Reno at her mom's house. I really don't feel like messing with it but sure is a cool car! I need more space at the house to bring that over and right now I don't want to give it the attention it deserves.

Back in the olden days ;) I had a TR6 - the funnest car to drive I've ever had. Too bad it fell apart in 3 months and I had to sell it.

PM'd ya.

Got your PM. thanks.

I picked up the rim yesterday so all I need is a tire now. Currently I have "trailer" tires as indicated on the sidewall. Curious, what's the diff between Trailer and non Trailer tires? Shoulder construction more rounded or something?

stiffer sidewall and weight rating. if you are hauling anything with some weight to it, i.e.-vehicle, get trailer tires. i had light truck tires on mine when i got it and blew out 3 of the 4 over 2 years. each time it was replaced w/ a proper trailer tire. i now have all trailer tires and have had no flats since.

Ahh, gotcha. Thanks for the splanation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom