Looking for an older steering wheel... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.elwin-gill.com
Hello again, I mentioned it this is another post nut I wanted to put it out in its own thread. I am looking for an older steering wheel.

The one I have installed now is from an older GMC. It matches the Engine and Transmission, but I don't want to advertise that really in any way. I am looking for something that looks a little more “stock” for a 72'.

If any of you guys have an Idea where I can come across something not too expensive or maybe even trade for I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Elwin:beer:

Whats up Elwin!
I don't have a steering wheel for you, but I've had great luck posting for stuff I need here:
Wanted - Parts...Tires...Wheels - IH8MUD Forums

Give it a try if you don't get lucky in the San Diego section. I'm sure someone will have one for you!
TTYL dude,
Brian.

Anytime bro.
TTYL,
B.

I am looking for an older steering wheel.

If any of you guys have an Idea where I can come across something not too expensive

I've replaced my stock one from my 73. You can have it if you still need one.

Darby... That would be awesome, is it in good shape? and why are you getting rid of it?

Darby... That would be awesome, is it in good shape? and why are you getting rid of it?

It is in decent shape. I replaced it with a grant. After I did the power steering I found that I didn't need the bus wheel.

I would love to see it. Do you think you will be making it out on the run we are taking next month? If not, I could swing by... Let me know. Again, Thanks.

Elwin

I'll throw it in the back of my car. PM me with a number and I'll swing by sometime and show you.

Thanks Man!!!

Darby, I just wanted to say thanks for dropping off the wheel. It was great meeting you, I can't wait to ride some time. Can't wait to hear hot the Grand Ditch trip goes. Have fun.

Darby, I just wanted to say thanks for dropping off the wheel. It was great meeting you, I can't wait to ride some time. Can't wait to hear hot the Grand Ditch trip goes. Have fun.

My pleasure Elwin, great looking 40 as well.

When I left I saw a sweet looking blue 40 about 2 blocks from you on Rosecrans. Looked like it was for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom