Wanted Looking for an FJ60 or 62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
oops! Originally posted this on the For Sale forum by mistake, thank for all of the previous replies and for not calling me an idiot!

Looking for a rust free or minimal issues weekend driver preferably close to the northeast US (live in NJ) but willing to travel for the right rig. No projects please, just sold an '85 Chevy van project and promised the wife I would get something that doesn't need a ton of work that she could drive also. Budget is under $20k. Thanks for looking!

I was just on the Cape last week and saw an Fj60 for sale with NY plates. Very clean but no price. I took a couple pictures but nothing serious.
Go on the Yankee Toys member section and check page 238 for the phone#.
There was also on Craigslist New Haven Ct for $16,500. Good Luck to you.

oops! Originally posted this on the For Sale forum by mistake, thank for all of the previous replies and for not calling me an idiot!

Looking for a rust free or minimal issues weekend driver preferably close to the northeast US (live in NJ) but willing to travel for the right rig. No projects please, just sold an '85 Chevy van project and promised the wife I would get something that doesn't need a ton of work that she could drive also. Budget is under $20k. Thanks for looking!

I am in NJ and have an outstanding 86 FJ60 available - my ask is higher then your offer but if your interested - please contact me 9735253301

I was just on the Cape last week and saw an Fj60 for sale with NY plates. Very clean but no price. I took a couple pictures but nothing serious.
Thanks for the info! Owner is putting it on Bring A Trailer in a few weeks with a $20k reserve.

Wow 20k reserve!!
That seems high to me but I guess it is what it is. I would imagine in 5-10 years it would be worth 40k.
I looked on and off for years before it just sort of happened. Timing and luck is everything.

I have 2 fj60 for sale in very good condition I’m in Connecticut 2036957119

I live in new haven ct...where about is this FJ? I never seen one around my way?

I live in new haven ct...where about is this FJ? I never seen one around my way?
Good morning,
it was in the New Haven Search engine for CL.
Truck is located in Wallingford, CT
There are a few Cruiser guys in the CT area. You should check out Yankee Toys in the Clubhouse section for our area. Yankee Toys covers New England.
Our annual event is coming up in October.

bumping my own thread because a deal fell through (seller changed his mind but I can't blame him) 🙂

I am a little far but never hurts to try. I live in Washington state

20200627_113623_HDR.jpg

20200627_113656_HDR.jpg

If you're willing to stretch the budget, this one looks REALLY clean.

I checked out this vehicle last week as it was relatively close by and looked interesting. It is really clean and cosmetically it is in very good condition. There are some small issues that the owner/dealer said they are going to address. The biggest problem for me was related to the transmission. The rpm's would go to 4,000 before the automatic shifted and there was some pretty bad CLUNKS when it did. He said it might be a fluid issue but I would be surprised if it's not more serious. They are also very firm on the almost $25k price.

Tried to send a pm but your inbox is full. Feel free to send me a message if you’re interested in a rust free FJ62 from California with a bunch of recent maintenance and new parts.

2FF0EE76-E4C9-4FF5-AC1F-2075ABAE3674.jpeg

As noted mine is for sale in NJ I will work with a serious buyer 9735253301 call / text - mine is stock and turnkey 86 FJ60 - its in Hemmings

I checked out this vehicle last week as it was relatively close by and looked interesting. It is really clean and cosmetically it is in very good condition. There are some small issues that the owner/dealer said they are going to address. The biggest problem for me was related to the transmission. The rpm's would go to 4,000 before the automatic shifted and there was some pretty bad CLUNKS when it did. He said it might be a fluid issue but I would be surprised if it's not more serious. They are also very firm on the almost $25k price.

Good to know. I feel better about not "jumping on it" like was was seriously considering! I'm happy with the 89 I picked up a few hours away for less than half the price!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom