Wanted Looking for an FJ40 within 10 hours of NYC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys, I've been looking for an FJ40 for a good while now. Found one on here I love but it may be pending trade. I'm looking to spend between $5000-6000, but could go a little higher for the perfect rig. I'm ok with a Little rust/rot, as long as she's good mechanically. I'm also fine with it not being stock. Lift/tires/minimal armor/rollbar, is all fine with me. Would definitely like manual, and prefer stock engine, but a well running sbc is acceptable. I've scoured this site and craigslist, but haven't found anything that I got excited by...feel free to post here or send a pm if you have/know of anything.

Thanks

Smalls

Same story here man.....not so much to choose from in our area :rolleyes:. I'm looking at a similar price range and list of requirements. IMHO this seems to be a tricky pricepoint....more available at $2500 and below and need the work....more available at $8000 and up. We're looking for that sweet spot of decent shape with some work done....but not too much to get the price up above our range. I guess we'll have to just keep looking. Good luck with your search!!!

Same story here man.....not so much to choose from in our area :rolleyes:. I'm looking at a similar price range and list of requirements. IMHO this seems to be a tricky pricepoint....more available at $2500 and below and need the work....more available at $8000 and up. We're looking for that sweet spot of decent shape with some work done....but not too much to get the price up above our range. I guess we'll have to just keep looking. Good luck with your search!!!

Yeah it's a tough area to search, and a tricky price point. There's one by Philly that looks ok, and has a 350/4 speed. Not too bad, but it's has no top. Good luck to you too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom