Looking for an FJ40- Near Louisiana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys,
I am looking to find a decent FJ40 that I can tinker with. I am not concerned about making a restoration, rock crawler or mud machine, but I would like a nice mechanically sound mostly original cruiser, that I could potentially drive through Central America and blend in. Adventurous I know. I'm looking to spend less than $3000 for the vehicle. Would like to get and drive... or I will probably lose interest.

Just so you know, I'm a college student (with above a 3.5 GPA by the way) and have a wife who is actually willing to help pay for a rig because she likes them too... but we are on a tight budget.

Any help would be appreciated. You can email me at glowingreen01nf@aol.com if you have something or know of any cruisers.

Thanks for the help guys!
Scott

If you go to craigslist in texas, there is one in Dickinson for around $5000. Been trying to sell if for a while and still hasnt, might take lower than that.

If you go to craigslist in texas, there is one in Dickinson for around $5000. Been trying to sell if for a while and still hasnt, might take lower than that.

Talked with him the other night... he isnt really wanting to sell it... I offered him 3000 cash and picked up this weekend, but he wasnt interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom