Looking for an experienced Toyota shop near Charleston, WV. Looking to have an OME suspensions kit installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi - I am new to the area and newer to 100 series land cruisers. Most shops I have contacted around Charleston, WV either refuse to do aftermarket suspensions or specialize in jacking up Ford/Chevy/Jeeps for effect. Trying to look like a monster truck on the highway is not my objective. I'm looking to build this 100 as a reliable offroad rig and need a mechanic who knows these vehicles in-and-out to get the job done. Thanks in advance.

Tough around here to find that mechanic. I just do it all myself and it’s nice to know the vehicle in and out your self for when something happens unexpected.

If you want a shop that knows Land Cruisers, you'll need to drive. The closest are OTRAMM (outside of Warrenton, VA) and Iron Pig (in Fredricksburg, VA). Those are going to be a haul for you from Huntington. There might be some shops more to the south (NC) or west (KY or TN) of which I am not aware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom