Looking for an 80 mechanic. In Reno/sparks preferred Carson ok. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an 80 mechanic. Need AC attention. Need some electrical attention. Need some extremely MINOR suspension part replaced. Have that part.

Looking for an 80 mechanic. Need AC attention. Need some electrical attention. Need some extremely MINOR suspension part replaced. Have that part.

You are about four hours from the best TLC shop in the country (imo) Georg Esterer of Valley Hybrid/Cruiser Brothers is in Stockton and he is a wizard with Land Cruisers. He also happens to have very reasonable rates and is fun to work with. If you are up for a short road trip, take it to him.

If it needs to be hauled, let me know. I have a 20" trailer and am happy to help you get it there.

I just had a bunch of work done on my 100 series at Southgate Automotive, very happy with the service and quality of work so far.

You are about four hours from the best TLC shop in the country (imo) Georg Esterer of Valley Hybrid/Cruiser Brothers is in Stockton and he is a wizard with Land Cruisers. He also happens to have very reasonable rates and is fun to work with. If you are up for a short road trip, take it to him.

If it needs to be hauled, let me know. I have a 20" trailer and am happy to help you get it there.

Thanks but she is my daily driver and I can’t have her down the long.

I just had a bunch of work done on my 100 series at Southgate Automotive, very happy with the service and quality of work so far.

Southgate was awesome. I do recommend them. And I am sure I will be back.

Thank you!

I got the perfect Cruiser for your trailer!
She's about 17" long with a 10" wheelbase.

She's my pride and joy 😢.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom