Looking for a tent/awning/custom type place to make a sandbox cover. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The title says it all. I just finished a 6' square sand box for the kiddies and now I need to keep the cats out. Anybody know of a custom canvas type place near the Triangle that does this kind of work?

Thanks,
Robert

I made somr boxes when my kids were little.Go to a fabric store get some Sunbrella fabic and a staple GUN ITS EASIER THAN making the box! Mike

I think Mike has it right. Fit some 1x1 or 2x2 together on the outside of the box and staple the fabric to it. So you can take it off / on easy, with maybe something higher in the middle to help for water to run off.

I appreciate the suggestions. I have seen fitted covers made of a mesh material with snaps around the edges. That is what I am looking for. This a rather large box, 6' x 6'. So even the Sunbrella fabric, which is 54" wide, would have to be sewn together. I don't want to sound too snobby, but I spent a good deal of time and money building this box. I would like a nice cover to go with it. I could always staple a blue tarp to it, but this isn't what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Robert

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom