Wanted Looking for a stock 2016+ Cruiser - Nationwide (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The time has come. Looking for a stock 2016+ 200 series. Hoping to find a lightly used vehicle with a clean car fax and service history. Mileage is less of a concern. Willing to travel anywhere, as I want to avoid a Northeast vehicle with corrosion. Sweet spot for budget would be around $55k. I’m currently looking on autotrader and car-gurus, but as always, it would be ideal to find one loved by a fellow MUD member. I would prefer the Terra interior. Black is fine. I will NOT consider Tan. For exterior, I like MGM best, but will consider any color with black being my least favorite. Please let me know what you’ve got, what you’ve seen, heard, etc. Any and all advice welcomed, thanks for looking!

The time has come. Looking for a stock 2016+ 200 series. Hoping to find a lightly used vehicle with a clean car fax and service history. Mileage is less of a concern. Willing to travel anywhere, as I want to avoid a Northeast vehicle with corrosion. Sweet spot for budget would be around $55k. I’m currently looking on autotrader and car-gurus, but as always, it would be ideal to find one loved by a fellow MUD member. I would prefer the Terra interior. Black is fine. I will NOT consider Tan. For exterior, I like MGM best, but will consider any color with black being my least favorite. Please let me know what you’ve got, what you’ve seen, heard, etc. Any and all advice welcomed, thanks for looking!
Any luck? Looking for the exact same specs.

I ended up finding a 2017, Navy/Terra, 31k miles, CPO, one owner, rust free state. Really clean, can’t wait to take delivery. Shipping next week hopefully. The MGM was hard to find with Terra, and the wife didn’t like it in person. We drove a new one with dark leather, it was meh. My best advice is to find one just as the dealer receives it. The one we found had not been cleaned yet, so we could see exactly how the PO treated it. I found that the longer they have sat on the market, the more scary the unknown is. It had some features already installed that we wanted anyway, so it was a win-win (clear bra and viper remote start). Also if you find something less than 3 years 36k miles you get to buy a platinum warranty still, if you plan on keeping it (mostly) stock like me.

Also picking up a pickup (see what I did there?). 2017 🌮 DCLB TRD OR in Quicksand. Has to be a long bed! Planning on modifying that rig for work and play.

@SEAWOLF congrats on a nice 200! I send you a PM can you please check messages? Thanks!

I ended up finding a 2017, Navy/Terra, 31k miles, CPO, one owner, rust free state. Really clean, can’t wait to take delivery. Shipping next week hopefully. The MGM was hard to find with Terra, and the wife didn’t like it in person. We drove a new one with dark leather, it was meh. My best advice is to find one just as the dealer receives it. The one we found had not been cleaned yet, so we could see exactly how the PO treated it. I found that the longer they have sat on the market, the more scary the unknown is. It had some features already installed that we wanted anyway, so it was a win-win (clear bra and viper remote start). Also if you find something less than 3 years 36k miles you get to buy a platinum warranty still, if you plan on keeping it (mostly) stock like me.

Also picking up a pickup (see what I did there?). 2017 🌮 DCLB TRD OR in Quicksand. Has to be a long bed! Planning on modifying that rig for work and play.
Wow sounds like a great find enjoy your 200! And the 3rd gen Taco 🌮! Nice trucks,I have a 16 DCLB TRD OR in silver.And the 14 200 in silver also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom