Looking for a starter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My starter is going out so my dad told me to find a brand new / reman. one. anyone know where to get one? It is a goofy starter. lts a 3 bolt bellhousing mounted with a top mounted solenoid

My starter is going out so my dad told me to find a brand new / reman. one. anyone know where to get one? It is a goofy starter. lts a 3 bolt bellhousing mounted with a top mounted solenoid

What engine and what year? For any Toyota product I'll recommend Dan at American Toyota in Albuquerque, especially if Dad's paying. You probably won't have to replace it again until your kid is driving it.

I just rummaged around my storage unit today and noticed I had a good starter in there. I'll go pick up it tomorrow and we'll see if it'll work for you!

well its a 68 with oem 3 speed with a 350 chevy strapped to it. and did a search for it on google and found that it looks just like a starter from a 57 bel air. so my dad ordered the starter from checker and it will be here on saturday. if its not the right one i'll let everyone know.

p.s. guess i'll just have to keep parking on hills for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom