Wanted Looking for a single tailight divider (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blastservices

SILVER Star
Threads
I need one and kinda think they are sided. I’m missing the driver side. Anyone have one?

37E2DDC3-B67F-4DBD-A013-AB53B9F5B3C1.jpeg

Another detail… this is a single flat piece of metal that slides out of the taillight housing. It’s a small dumb item but for what ever reason mine is missing one.

If the passenger side is removable then just copy it out of sheet metal. You should be able to copy it even if it's sided. If it's not removable then I still think with a little trial and error you could get it copied. Now having said all of that, I don't have one in my hand so it might be way more difficult than it appears.

If the passenger side is removable then just copy it out of sheet metal. You should be able to copy it even if it's sided. If it's not removable then I still think with a little trial and error you could get it copied. Now having said all of that, I don't have one in my hand so it might be way more difficult than it appears.
It’s def not a hard piece to make. It is galvanized and I guess orignal suites me and allows me to sleep at night. 🤪

Thank you for trying!

Someone has a scrapped truck with one.
I've just removed my 77 green/white USA pigs tail lights and there are no dividers... and as said above I have 4 other tail light housings w no dividers... plus my 77 red/white pig has no tail light dividers... but they have the solid red lenses, not the amber /red mixed lens you have... not sure USA market had dividers... maybe foreign markets did... another difference??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom