Looking for a shop to work on my 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

swhme

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey all! Former New Mexican and Durangotang, planning to move back to NM next year, but I'm already storing my 100 in ABQ. I'd like to find a shop where I can send new front and rear dissent bumpers and have them put them in. Bonus points if they can also do work on my exhaust system.

Any recommendations?

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting y'all.

Maybe talk to Walt at Tactical Application Vehicles (TAV LLC) and see how much they might charge for something like that. They're really good at what they do. Lots of attention to detail.

Oh! And, :flipoff2:welcome to the club :flipoff2: make a post about yourself. And watch out for some of these bastards, they've been known to go out of their way to help people selflessly.

Last edited:
Mike Kirk MBS auto does all the work on my 80 and 100. 505-890-8595. He is a landcruiser enthusiast and does work for many other MUD members on here.

ToyoMasters on Jefferson for Toyota repair.

Maybe talk to Walt at Tactical Application Vehicles (TAV LLC) and see how much they might charge for something like that. They're really good at what they do. Lots of attention to detail.

Oh! And, :flipoff2:welcome to the club :flipoff2: make a post about yourself. And watch out for some of these bastards, they've been known to go out of their way to help people selflessly.
Perfect— I called them today, I’m going to bring my cruiser in next week and spec it out with them. I want to get this one 100% and figure out exactly how I want it kitted before I build my Heritage. Goal is a 6-week overland trip from New Mexico to northern Alaska in 3 years with both vehicles.

Perfect— I called them today, I’m going to bring my cruiser in next week and spec it out with them. I want to get this one 100% and figure out exactly how I want it kitted before I build my Heritage. Goal is a 6-week overland trip from New Mexico to northern Alaska in 3 years with both vehicles.

Wow, I tell my wife that is my dream trip. Good luck to you. Heh. I'm actually wearing a TAV hoodie while typing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom