Wanted Looking for a set of mirrors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WTB a set of mirrors as such in the picture.
1D376446-34C7-421C-88CF-C8A4B4367625.jpeg

Sorry, they are spoken for.

Are you talking about the set you had for $75? If so those arms were the style that bolt to the door hinge on the 68-76 models. The picture in the first post is something completely different. The end the mirror mounts is different and bends are different as well.

Are you talking about the set you had for $75? If so those arms were the style that bolt to the door hinge on the 68-76 models. The picture in the first post is something completely different. The end the mirror mounts is different and bends are different as well.
I have no idea what I’m talking about. Thanks

Someone else said you had some, not you. Unless your really looking might not realize these are that much different. I've only seen one set come up for sale and they weren't anywhere near North America. Get closer to restoring my 45 might do a harder search for a set. Even trade some rare part for them.

City Racer LLC, just received a shipment of OEM mirrors (flat/convex).

City Racer LLC, just received a shipment of OEM mirrors (flat/convex).

But the arms are different from the original post.

Did some research, and have not been able to find them. I’m assuming they weren’t OEM.
I do have a set of those arms now. Don’t think I have the mounting brackets though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom