Looking for a run this weekend in Tucson, Chiva Falls maybe? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Tucson peeps and anyone else in AZ who wants to go to Tucson, I'm going to be down for the weekend and will have my cruiser and I haven't taken it off roading in a while. So does anyone want to do a little day trip, like saturday or sunday to Chiva Falls? Or anywhere else in the area? Plus I'd like to meet some of you Tucson people!

Sunday works. Lets plan on it!

I haven't doen it yet, how long does it take usually? The Guide book says 4-5 hours, wanna meet like at 9am at the Circle K on Tanque Verde?

BTW, if you have a CB, tune it to channel 4, I'll have mine on. See ya Sunday!

I expect some pics from this trip..

bring your camera, then. :D

What am I the official southern chapter photographer? (I think we need to hire Yogy:D).

Cheep bastid.:flipoff2: I've been haulin' wood all weekend, get yourself one of those Kodak easy ones like I did..:lol:

Sorry I couldn't make it.:cheers:

Last edited:
Was a good run this morning! Thanks Case for making it out there and showing me 3 Feathers. I'm posting the pics now!
DSCN3059.jpg
DSCN3060.jpg
DSCN3061.jpg

Showing a little flex
DSCN3067.jpg
DSCN3069.jpg

Say HI Kali!
DSCN3071.jpg

Any water out there?

It was toasty today, IMO..

Only the water we brought. It was toasty, the summer doesn't want to end. Thanks for putting up the pics, Matt.

Yea was still a bit too hot but was still a good day! Thanks for the run Case! I'll get the video posted on Youtube soon. We should do it again or something else and get a bigger group and when the weather cools down. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom