Looking for a Rubi-Ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2ndGenToyotaFan

Threads
Website
www.jeffersonstatecruisers.com
I had a ride lined up for Rubithon, but he came up with some lame excuse about his wife and kids coming with him..... :rolleyes: :doh:

So as it sits now, I'm planning on driving down, but I'm not dragging my 4Runner through the trail just yet. So I'm looking for a seat on the trail, ideally someone who's coming back around to the parking area so I can get back to my truck easily enough... I pack light, don't take up much room, and don't have a problem with a back seat.

Also, some people think I'm funny, and Tony called me his friend one time.... (Disregard last remark if you don't trust Tony's judgment) :D

Someone heading in on Thursday or Friday would be great.

:cheers: and if you don't have any room, let me know of any leads you may have on a seat. Thanks!

what about the original plan to ride with Dave Thomas? Did he loan his set out after you bailed?

I have a couple folks walking and spotting as committee... basically, there were going to walk in so I put them to work.

Either way, I'll find a ride for you.

What about Fun Day? Are you coming down? My offer stands.

Jerod-
I am going in on Wed. You are welcome to ride with me.
For Thursday, my nephew is going in that day I am not sure if he has filled his seat yet.
I think if you get to the loon camp spot the night before you won't have a problem getting a ride.
Dave

Jerod-
I am going in on Wed. You are welcome to ride with me.
For Thursday, my nephew is going in that day I am not sure if he has filled his seat yet.
I think if you get to the loon camp spot the night before you won't have a problem getting a ride.
Dave

Dave, that sounds like a plan, may as well go early if I'm going.... :D Will we have any issue with the whole Raffle committee riding in the same truck.... Like how the President and Vice President never ride in the same plane/car..... :D Hehehe

Tony/everyone, Fun Day doesn't look good for me... I just picked up a commuter car, but it needs some work. If I can get it drivable by then, it may happen... I gotta quit DDing the Caird.... Gas is eating me alive. I will see you all at Rubithon no matter what though! :D

Dave, that sounds like a plan, may as well go early if I'm going.... :D Will we have any issue with the whole Raffle committee riding in the same truck.... Like how the President and Vice President never ride in the same plane/car..... :D Hehehe :D

Oh you'll know when to bail out. Just remember Disney Land Rules are applicable...
Keep your seat belt on and keep your hands inside the vehicle at all times. I think you meet the height requirement.

We'' talk particulars as it gets closer.

Hey Dave, maybe with a passenger in there she won't want to lay down and nap on walker. Keep the weight more even.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom