Looking for a radiator shop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need an old copper radiator re cored. I've used Walker radiator in the past but they dont do that anymore. Only sell new ones. Anyone know of someone that can do this in ABQ?

This is a long running problem here. Please let us know if you come up with anything, I'm at a total loss.

I took my FJ62 radiator to these guys about a year ago. It had a few small leaks and they repaired it and checked over the whole radiator. I have not put it back in the truck as it is now a spare, but they were very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. Maybe give them a call or visit.

I took my FJ62 radiator to these guys about a year ago. It had a few small leaks and they repaired it and checked over the whole radiator. I have not put it back in the truck as it is now a spare, but they were very knowledgeable and reasonably priced. Maybe give them a call or visit.
Thanks! I'll do that when I get back in town.

Thanks for this!!

I replaced the plastic radiator in my (now totaled) 80-series with an all-metal radiator. Pricey, but a definite improvement...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom