Wanted looking for a possible DD FJ62 in california (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

looking for a clean FJ62 that will definitely pass smog in CA, maybe use as a daily driver. (I suppose I'd consider buying outside of CA but I've read some pretty strongly worded posts around here suggesting that if you live in CA, buy a CA truck...) I'm not interested in a project at the moment, just something to enjoy with the family, take off road once in a while, and generally drive around town. The ideal truck would be rust-free (or close to it), less than 200k miles, no major mechanical issues. There was a truck in AZ recently (does this link work?) that was pretty sweet, probably a bit too nice. I don't think I want to spend $27k but I would prefer a truck in great mechanical shape, well maintained. Might be willing to put some cash into improving but would really prefer a turn-key adventure-mobile.

I have a built 89 FJ62 that I bought 1 1/2 yrs ago from CA. I'm thinking of selling it, and was a CA car, so it'll pass smog no prob.
We can talk about it.
Has a h55 5speed, no rust, orig paint

looking for a clean FJ62 that will definitely pass smog in CA, maybe use as a daily driver. (I suppose I'd consider buying outside of CA but I've read some pretty strongly worded posts around here suggesting that if you live in CA, buy a CA truck...) I'm not interested in a project at the moment, just something to enjoy with the family, take off road once in a while, and generally drive around town. The ideal truck would be rust-free (or close to it), less than 200k miles, no major mechanical issues. There was a truck in AZ recently (does this link work?) that was pretty sweet, probably a bit too nice. I don't think I want to spend $27k but I would prefer a truck in great mechanical shape, well maintained. Might be willing to put some cash into improving but would really prefer a turn-key adventure-mobile.

I should have also specified that we prefer automatic transmission. sorry if I wasted anyone's time with that omission.

I'm looking to sell my 1988 FJ62 with 222k miles on it. No rust and in perfect mechanical/cosmetic condition. RB bull bar, Warn winch, KC headlights, Kargo Kraft roof rack. Repainted in its original color about 18 months ago. Old man emu suspension, 4 new pro comp wheels and new BFG KO2 A/T 315x70x17 tires. New break pads, AC system, California smog compliant through 2018. Custom stereo deck (I have original if you want it).

No mechanical issues whatsoever. I'm out of the country until after Thanksgiving, so I was going to wait to post on IH8M until I came back and could show it to people.

IMG-0014.JPG

I'm looking to sell my 1988 FJ62 with 222k miles on it. No rust and in perfect mechanical/cosmetic condition. RB bull bar, Warn winch, KC headlights, Kargo Kraft roof rack. Repainted in its original color about 18 months ago. Old man emu suspension, 4 new pro comp wheels and new BFG KO2 A/T 315x70x17 tires. New break pads, AC system, California smog compliant through 2018. Custom stereo deck (I have original if you want it).

No mechanical issues whatsoever. I'm out of the country until after Thanksgiving, so I was going to wait to post on IH8M until I came back and could show it to people.

View attachment 1570569

Will PM you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom