Looking for a part number (see photo) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

elcie200

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone know the part number for those "round rubber pads" that cover the second row floor bolts.

- There are 4 of them (2 per seat)
- They are round/circular; ~1/4" thick; ~2" diameter
- The far left one is marked "> VMQ < L/H 5" (see photo)
- The two center ones say "VMQ 30"
- I'm missing the far right hand one.

This should not bother me, but I'm becoming slightly obsessed with this :)

second-row-bolt-cover.jpg

More info would be really helpful. Year? LC or LX? Interior color? Are all 4 identical?

Haha I'm missing a couple of these as well. I'd like to replace them too. They cover the bolts holding the back of the second row seats.

More info would be really helpful. Year? LC or LX? Interior color? Are all 4 identical?
Heh. Sorry. That would probably be helpful:
2013 land cruiser. "tan" interior (not sure if there's a special Toyota name/color).

The pieces are not the same. Looks like the two "middle ones' are same/similar; and the outboard ones might be similar, but the driver side is marked L/H . I lost the passenger outboard one, so don't know, but am guessing it's mrked r/h?

You're welcome. Certainly not a genius but I have gotten pretty good at searching for part numbers as I usually give a list to my dealer parts guy when I need parts.

That being said; I'm not 100% sure that is the right part so double check.

Let us know if you actually find a source for the part (in tan) for the far right bolt. I've been looking for the same part 72329-60100-E0 but it seems to be discontinued. :censor: The same part is available in black (C0 suffix on part number) if you don't mind painting it.

72329J far right - 72329-60100-E0 (tan) or 72329-60100-C0 (black)
72329H middle two - 72329-60090-E0 (tan) or 72329-60090-C0 (black)
72329K far left - 72329-60110-E0 (tan) or 72329-60110-C0 (black)

Last edited:
Let us know if you actually find a source for the part (in tan) for the far right bolt. I've been looking for the same part 72329-60100-E0 but it seems to be discontinued. :censor: The same part is available in black (C0 suffix on part number) if you don't mind painting it.

Ya -- I couldn't locate the beige/tan one, either. I thought about ordering one of the other caps (in beige) and adapting/mutilating it to fit :)
Also, when I was on the parts.toyota.com site, and 'checked fitment for 2013' the site 'could not confirm fitment' or something. I'm assuming it's the same part as the other years. I dunno. At this point, I now know the part number, so the obsession is subsiding; and ~$20 shipped is kinda ridiculous for a puny little rubber cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom