Looking for a "new" car (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, but does anyone have any leads on a car? Not for me but for my God son. I know it is not a Land Cruiser but he likes the cars like in Fast and Furious. Something like a Honda Civic, Acura Integra, Subi hatchback etc. He doesn't care the paint graphics so a plain stock car will work for him. He has been taking auto shop class in high school, so he is willing to work on it. We are looking for something around 3k. If anyone knows of on let me know. Thanks

I would recommend a Toyota with the 2ZZ-GE engine: Last gen Cellica GTS, 1st Gen Matrix XRS, or 05-06 Corolla XRS. This engine has VVTL-i and revs to 8300 RPM, and only came with the C160 6-speed transmission. It was also used in Lotus Elise and Exige. You could also get a honda Vtec, but good luck finding one in your price range that has not been molested.

I have an 05 corolla XRS, that I plan on selling to get a Scion FRS next spring, but I will be asking in the 6-7k range.

Thanks Isaac, I will look into those. It is not something on his list but maybe I can change his mind. I would prefer him to have a good car from someone I could trust vs some smuck selling a piece of junk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom