Looking for a Land Cruiser mechanic in Vancouver B.C. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since they are rare in Canada I'd like to have a qualified mechanic have a look at a possible piston slap. If there are any Vancouver area guys on here and you know one, I'd appreciate his/her details. Thanks!

I used to deal with Radd Cruisers but they are on Duncan

Crazylegspete
the go to guy is Daryl at north shore automall Toyota delearship. he specializes in Landcruisers both gas and diesel. he is the man. he owns landcruisers restores landcruiser, drives landcruisers and wrenches all day on cruisers... yes you have to pay the price but if you want it done right the first time see him, I use him exclusively for anything more than I can handle on my 1999 hundred series.
if you drive a hundred he knows them well.

tell him I sent you

cheers

Crazylegspete
the go to guy is Daryl at north shore automall Toyota delearship. he specializes in Landcruisers both gas and diesel. he is the man. he owns landcruisers restores landcruiser, drives landcruisers and wrenches all day on cruisers... yes you have to pay the price but if you want it done right the first time see him, I use him exclusively for anything more than I can handle on my 1999 hundred series.
if you drive a hundred he knows them well.

tell him I sent you

cheers
Hi I just came across this post. Do you have any contact information from him?
Thank you,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom