Wanted Looking for a Land Cruiser 100/Lx470 in East TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm ready to buy, I want something with lower mileage. 175k miles would be my max but I would have to get a very good deal to justify buying something with that kind of mileage. I prefer black, or the other darker colors. I dont mind white but I am not a fan of that off white that I see in the LX so often. I have had the cash in my gun safe for months, just trying to find the right vehicle. I'm wanting one that is going to last me the next 25 years.

423-544-1942
Turner

I'm on the tail end of the same search but I wanted under 150k. Same color preferences too. I wrote off the LX as most of the colors just don't do it and I really can't warm up to the front grill / headlight set up. You may have to broaden your search area to speed up the process. I'm in the northeast and searched every where east of Tulsa OK.
Good luck in your search.

Bump. Was suppose to meet tomorrow morning to buy one and it was sold out from under me. I have cash in my pocket.

I’m looking myself and this is not a fun chore. Can’t find anything other than rigs from Michigan or New York.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom