Looking for a good shop in AZ to build a 97 LX450 into a better off-road only truck. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We got this LX450 new in 1997. It has 75,000 miles on it and now stays at our cabin in Pine AZ full time. Recently I had to go tow home our CanAm X3 and almost did not make it back out of of the canyon where the X3 broke down due to the 4 wheel drive being disconnected. I’m looking for someone to do a lift, new bumpers, add a winch, rebuild the front 4 wheel drive system (the drive shaft was disconnected due to gears binding) etc. Also oil pressure is reading low now etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated or if you do this type work you can email me at john.ivey@mitekusa.com.

Thanks in advance and I hope to join one of your runs as soon as this work is done :)

Talk to Scott Higgins at Avid Offroad in Queen Creek. PM me I will give you his number.

X2 on Avid Offroad. There is a separate "clubhouse" section on ih8mud where you will find the Copper State Cruiser forum. This is a great resource for Arizona locals.

Last edited:
Are you the president of MTX speakers? If so can you design a kit specific to the 80 series landcruiser?

@MTXPrez We'd be happy to get your LX squared away, e-mail inbound.

The OLC team got some down time in my LX 450 this month, I love that thing :cool:.

Happy New Years Mud!! 2020 is going to be a great year!!
20191229_142722.jpg
20191223_153154.jpg
20191223_141202.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom