Looking for a front winch bumper -with no bull bar- that will accept an 8274

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

I’m looking for a front winch bumper with no bull bar that will fit an 8274 with very little to no modifications. Does such a front bumper exist?

I have a 91 HDJ81 that I am looking to put it on.

Thanks for any input.

You mean like this one:D
bumper_finished 003.jpg

I could not find one .......... so I only had one option.
I did take some pics during the build...and am more than willing to answer questions.
bumper_finished 003.jpg

Nice. I think that is the exact set up I want to run. No bull bar, the extra light and the 8274; that’s what I had on my 60.

Is that a fab from scratch or do you just modify? I’m guess from scratch right?

Can you post some pics of the build so I can see if its something I even want to attempt.

Thanks for the post, that’s a great looking bumper.

-Jeff

In an effort to keep them on one thread Ill put them on the one I started with........."custom M8274 bumper"

There was nothing productive about the build........I could never build them and make money at it (using the same methods anyhow).
At my day job charge out rate it would be in the neighbourhood of 4-6 grand.
The neighbour and I laughed (he was usually around to help me with step 6) at how my bumper quickly would have become scrap on your average fab shop floor just because of the time I put in to it.
I admit the next one would take much less time, but hey everybody needs a hobby.

I knew I should have been making templates of the pieces :doh: .

Templates for the rear bumper (its next, or sliders can't decide)

Hey Marlin if you're designing a rear bumper I might be in the market... maybe we can share the R&D costs.... At least make a template this time! :D

Something going on at the labs.

I’m looking for a front winch bumper with no bull bar that will fit an 8274 with very little to no modifications. Does such a front bumper exist?

I have a 91 HDJ81 that I am looking to put it on.

Thanks for any input.

A little bit early for details.

What I do know about the front 80 bumper is this. It will match Luke's rear bumper.:) It will have amazing clearance ;p due to the relocation of the dryer. :flipoff2: :) You will have a choice for bars or no bars. It will accomodate winches.

The finish date is unknown.
The price is unknown.

It will be sick.

I have only one spy pic.

Just a partial "one off " at this point. But something is definetly afoot at the labs.:cheers:
high2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom