Wanted Looking for a complete set of new bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. I want to find a good source to purchase a complete set of suspension bushings for my 74 FJ40. Front and rear. If you have any recommendations please let me know.

Thanks!

I bought mine from Cruiser Outfitters.

Wow the service at Cruiser Outfitters is top notch. Just got a call from Bryce to confirm my order, verify the year and shipping details. I also got all the info I needed from @cruiseroutfit thru DM. Both of them took the time out of their day to educate me with answers to my questions. Im super impressed.

Wow the service at Cruiser Outfitters is top notch. Just got a call from Bryce to confirm my order, verify the year and shipping details. I also got all the info I needed from @cruiseroutfit thru DM. Both of them took the time out of their day to educate me with answers to my questions. Im super impressed.

:smokin:

Thank you!

It gets tiring always having to talk about how good Kurt, Bryce, and the rest of the guys are at Cruiser Outfitters. They're the best!

It gets tiring always having to talk about how good Kurt, Bryce, and the rest of the guys are at Cruiser Outfitters. They're the best!

it is very unusual in todays world to get the service Cruiser Outfitters serves up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom