SOLD Looking for a clean, rust free 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
As the title states, looking for a clean and rust free Land Cruiser with relatively low mileage. Max budget is $34k but would greatly prefer to stay south of $30k. Modifications are fine but this will be a daily driver so it is not necessary. Only interested in Land Cruisers right now but MAY consider a 2013+ LX.

If you have something that may fit then please reach out to me.

Thank you,

Kevin
(832) 724-3421

What's your definition of "low mileage"? If you're considering sub 200K miles, a quick search shows a handful of options around the country under your price point, but many of them are in the Rust Belt, and don't include pictures of the undercarriage...

What years are you looking for? Your post indicates 2008, but also a 2013+ LX? From a pricing standpoint, I bought a 2013 LC in January w/ 100K miles in SoCal for $40K, not including tax, and felt that I got a very fair deal. I was on a plane from Seattle to LA 10 hours after talking with the dealer on the phone to make that happen.

To find something that checks all 3 boxes ("low" miles, no rust and priced low), you might want to consider a nationwide search, and know that you might also need to make an offer sight unseen, or get on a flight same/next day to lock one down.

Best of luck with the search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom