LOOKING FOR A BJ40 FRAME W/2/B (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Jim -
I have 2 engines in my garage a 3B and a B. The B is from my 1978 BJ40, and the 3B is unknown but I think 1980-1982. Both require some work to get running, I have complete overhaul gasket sets for both. Both engines are more or less complete.

I only have one frame, but it is currently in use for my BJ40 as a daily driver.

Are these of interest to you ? I am in Victoria.

He said decent frame!!!! BAHAHAHAHA!

I have a rusty in the usual spots and full of rat excrement 1978 frame that is different than a 81, different transmission mounts and rear torque bar placement I believe.
3E4CDEE5-EC96-48BB-B1F6-C523BDF616CE.jpeg

I have a decent frame it’s a 78 tho. It needs some work but it’s would clean up nice. Only problem is I’m in Terrace and that’s likely not convenient… or cost effective.

Ive got a BJ40 frame that will need a rear cross member but it's certainly reparable. I was going to fix it, take it to Vancouver and get it galvanized. It's yours for free if you want it. n

Couple years ago I was told toyota usa warehouse had a couple fj40 frames new??;)

As for the frame, if you get one that needs some rear parts installed 4wheel auto in edmonton has all those parts.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom